WE HAVE EXCITING NEWS!
Love & Truth Jackson Campus has reopened LTK!
What We Have Done To Protect You
- Our LTK team wearing masks.
- Hand sanitizing stations positioned in the hallways and classrooms.
- Touchless Check In.
- Temperature checks at every check in station for every family member.
- Sanitized every space with CDC approved (non-toxic) hydrogen based cleaner before and after every service.
- Controlled drop off and pick up to assist with social distancing.
- Controlled room ratios to assist with social distancing.
- UV lights added to all HVAC units, continuously purifying air throughout service.
What You Can Do To Help Us
- To assist with crowd control, we have a limited capacity for each classroom.
- We are transitioning to “Touchless Check-In”
- Download the “My Church by Elexio” from your app store on your mobile phone
- You will use this for mobile touchless check in.
- Check your kids into their class prior arrival.
- Drop off/pick up
- One parent drop off/pick up
- Controlled traffic in hallways
- This process may take a little longer than we are used to so, please, be patient.
- Please consider wearing masks in common places such as foyer and hallways.
To establish kids in the Truth of God.
To provide kids with an atmosphere that intentionally demonstrates the great love God has for them.
We take great care in creating a safe environment in which children are and parents have peace knowing that their children are experiencing God in a safe environment.
Fun is a priority. It is our goal to make every child’s experience the highlight of their week. We are intentional about wrapping each service in a package of fun-filled moments for both children and those serving. It is more than programming; it’s an attitude!
Ministry is about relationships. In our services, we are intentional about developing authentic relationships between leaders and children through small groups, activities and other special events.
We view our experience with the children as more than playtime. God has given us an opportunity to speak into the lives of future leaders and world-changers. We must creatively teach relevant principles from God’s Word that are understandable and applicable.