What is the vision of Love and Truth Church?
- Love and Truth Church is called to be a place of supernatural power; impacting the world, showing unconditional love, reaching the lost, and bringing all people to maturity in Jesus Christ through obedience to His Holy Word.
What are Love & Truth services like?
- Church should be an enjoyable experience, so our services are energetic and upbeat. We want every person who visits Love & Truth Church to leave challenged as well as comforted. It is a time to visit with friends and learn encouraging truths from God's Word.
What style of sermons do we preach?
- Our messages are never dull: making the Bible easy to understand and apply to your life. Sunday sermons will challenge and inspire you to be all that God wants you to be. Wednesday night's teachings are in depth, relevant, applicable, and life changing.
What kind of people attend Love & Truth Church?
- People from every background imaginable attend Love & Truth Church. We accept people wherever they are in life. Love & Truth is a multicultural congregation made up a diverse ethnic and economical background.
What is appropriate to wear to church?
- Come as you are! The dress ranges from casual to professional.
What kind of music can I expect at Love & Truth Church?
- Our musicians play a wide variety of contemporary praise and worship. Our services are an upbeat time of celebration and sincere worship, so our music reflects these dynamic differences by using a wide range of musicians and instruments.
What type of church is Love & Truth Church?
- Love & Truth Church is a Christian, non-denominational, Spirit-Filled, Bible-centered church.